Model TN-200E Hole Saw Tube Notcher
This electric notching machine includes tooling for 1/4” up to 2” schedule 40 size pipes. This is a very powerful and quick pipe coping machine that can produce 90 degree notches in the end of pipe in seconds using very hardened die sets. The dies can simply be replaced as they wear for longevity. This machine requires 220 volts of single phase power.
TN-250 Hole Saw Tubing Notcher
Powered by your portable drill with 1/2" chuck. This very special pipe notcher machine has a self centering capture vise that can clamp onto bent tubes in any direction. The only hole saw style tube notcher that is always centered left to right and up and down. Has built-in Protractor to show you the angle the notch will be. Easy positioning adjustments in every direction. Made from heavy steel plate to reduce vibration, it uses a 1-1/4” Thompson® shaft that rides in a sealed needle bearing for longevity of the machine and hole saw. The vise has a powerful screw with a built in hand wheel that opens and closes the unique six radial clamping jaws. Clamps and notches on a bend or straight section of tubing. This notcher can quickly offset for off center notches and does not need annoying shims or spacers. The shaft has a replaceable hex end arbor for your 1/2" drill chuck. Hole saw blades cost extra
- Capacity: 1" to 2-1/2” OD.
- Max angle: 230 degrees (very steep)
- Weight: 50 Lbs.
TN-300 Hole Saw Tube Notcher
made in USA
This Electric Notching Machine has a vise with quick release so that different notch angles can be quickly set up and locked in with a solid taper lock. Notch up to 60 degrees, or, with extended hole saws and the right size OD, notch up to 75 degrees. Self centering vise on an acme screw for quick tightening and releasing of the material. An offset adjustment is standard for some hand railing or chassis frame work. Powerful motor tied to a direct drive gear reducer turns the hole saw strongly, even at full capacity. The carriage rides on a V-block roller assembly coupled to a large drive wheel for pushing the hole saw. Hole saw blades cost extra.
- Notch Capacity: (OD) .5” – 3”
- Angle Adjustment: 0 - 60 degrees
- Motor: .5 hp. 110 volts, 1 phase.
- Weight: 250 Lbs
TN-800 Tube & Pipe Notcher
made in USA
Operator dials in the OD to be notched, such as 1.660" O.D. for 1-1/4" schedule 40 pipe (common hand railing). This will change the eccentric path of the cutter to make a perfect notch. The cross slide table, angle vise, and V-jaws can be independently calibrated allowing accurate positioning of straight, angled, or offset notches. The V-Block vise keeps the part on tightly center with the cutter. There is an offset adjustment for this type of coping. The vise has a quick release taper lock for quick and easy adjustment to a new angle in seconds. X and Y vise adjustment. To prevent climb milling,.single direction hand wheel actuates the eccentric cutting motion. This pipe coper design is perfect for fish mouthing the ends of tubing and pipe of varying wall thickness and outside diameters.
- Notch Capacity (OD): 1/2”(min/optional) to 3”(max)
- Angle Adjustment: 0 - 60 degrees
- Mill Size: 1” standard (.5” optional)
- Speed 177 rpm
- Motor: 1 hp, 110 volts.
- Weight: 610 Lbs.
Belt Sander Tube & Pipe Notchers
made in USA
This abrasive pipe notching machine requires different size mandrels for each different OD intended to notch. Mandrel changing is easy. Just take off the quick change side guard, loosen the belt tension hand wheel so the belt can be slid off. The vise carriage rides on precision shafts for smooth movement during the notching cycle. The vise is self centering for perfect belt positioning every time. The jaws on the vise are of a V-block design to keep the part on center with the notching spindle, to hold the part more securely. The vise has an offset adjustment when more metal is required for strength required. The feed lever is pivoted to make notching easy for the operator. The carriage stop is great for repeatable notches.
TN-400 Belt Sander Tube & Pipe Notcher:$4795.
- CAPACITY: (OD) .75" to 2" @ 45° OR 3" @ 90°
- Angle Adjustment: 0 to 60 degrees
- Belt Size: 4" wide x 79" long
- Belt Speed: 5420 feet per minute
- Motor: 3 hp, 220 Volts, 1 phase
- Weight: 450 Lbs
TN-600 Belt Sander Tube & Pipe Notcher:$5895.
- Steel or Aluminum Pipe (Schedule 40): 2.5"
- Steel or Aluminum Round Tube: 3"
- Mild Steel Solid Rod: 3"
- Mild Steel Square Tube: 3"
- Minimum OD: .75"
- Belt Size: 6" wide x 79" long
- Electrics: 220 Volts, 1 phase
- Weight: 425 Lbs.
WP-1800 Tube & Pipe Welding Positioner
Portable rotary welding table can be brought to your job site or moved around your fab shop. 110 volt motor with DC variable speed drive for very high torque even at slow speeds. This helps eliminate chatter in your weld pattern. The machine works by you putting your ground clamp on the ground peg, connect the electricity and turn it on. The variable rotation speed (1/8-6 RPM) is controlled by the foot pedal control. If you want to override the foot pedal, the machine can be operated by the control panel as well. Made in USA.
- Variable speed DC drive with foot pedal control allows hands free welding, grinding, or brazing.
- Comes with 8" chuck and 2-3/8" through hole.
- Rotation Speed: 0 to -6 RPM
- Weight: 250 lbs.
ANGLE FINDER for Tube Bending in different Planes
$199 when purchased with a machine.
- Fits from 1" OD up to 3" OD
- Attach the angle finder to the following end of your tube or pipe before bending, complete a bend and rotate material accurately to desired degree and before your next bend.
- Indicator accurately detects where plane of bend is within the 360 degree rotation.
- Makes sure that pipe or tube stays on a level plane.
- Great for your bending work that requires more than one bend.